Sunday, August 22, 2010

yes dear

Brees , Gretzky and Walberg now isn't that a strange crew for golf ? I left off the only female in the mix not any reason other than I was just watching and she scored her first par of the event...and shes at + 33 . Her name is Ferrance I believe. Yet this group has an uncanny feel about a football player , an actor and the best player to play hockey in recent history , 'The Great One ' Wayne Gretzky.

Thats all I say about that.
Aside for how well these three have golfed.






So lets key in on the female of the species reference. This old guy finds himself guest amongst all the immediate Family female company he can handle. You see the youngest daughter is expecting our first girl . Only prob being baby is not in a hurry, Grammas is at full blown mother hen and my oldest daughter is fighting to maintain some sort of order for her 8 Month old champion Zack.

The rest of us , Husbands, Sons, Grandsons, Nephews, and Grampas walk the preimiter trying to stay out of range becoming both helpful and in the way at the same time . Wait today is 'Fathers Day ' ! Today I get a smile with my orders.






Shes six days overdue and will likely suffer through inducing on Monday if this kid doesn't show soon. All are healthy and the flip side is we have to extend our holiday here a little longer. As much as I like to tease I am loving every moment of it.






Happy Fathers Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment